Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Just Remembering

Hi Bud

I was just remembering tonight about the day that your Mom and I saw our first picture of you, we were so happy:) we both just cried. The day you were born was the happiest day of my life, thank you. I believe that the 9 months and 1 day and a half I was your dad (I still am your father and don't you forget it) I was the best Dad ever, I loved and cared for you more than my own father ever did or ever will. I still smile when I hold your Mom's hand and rub her thumb and think of your soft skin. Your Grandma Wetherald is coming up for a visit tommorow so I will tell her that you say hi:)

Love Your Father

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home