Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, March 10, 2006

We're good

Hi Baby Boy
I spoke to Vicky today. She was our prenatal teacher, and nurse at the hospital. She gave me the angel baby pin I love so much. She said that your daddy and I have touched so many people. The other couples that had their baby's after you, heard what happened and Vicky showed them the tribute from the paper. Your daddy is an amazing writer. Vicky said everyone was very touched, and remembered your daddy and me by how happy we were, and that we always were so happy for everyone. She said she would like your picture for the class photo album, and you are a beautiful baby (like there was any doubt you would be)
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes. I am so proud to be your moma.
X O X O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home