Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Your gonna help people Buddy

Hey there Buddy

Dad here

It's late and I should be in bed but I wanted to tell you something. Your Mom and I had a email from the nice lady from The Hospital for Sick Children, her name is Lori. She said after reading this website with all of the things that your mom and I having been saying to you, she wanted to know if we would share all of our letter's to you with other people, we said yes (I didn't think you would mind). I think that it might make other people feel a bit better. Even though I would give anything in this world or the next to have you here with your Mom and me, just knowing that you are helping other people makes me the proudest father in the entire universe.
Thank Buddy

Love your Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home