Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Handsome Man

Hi Baby Boy,
Today your Daddy got a hair cut, I know you can see him, he sure looks good doesn't he? Part of me wishes I could get dressed up and get Daddy to take me dancing, but I think it will be a while before I can bring out my little dance again. I will one day though, just for you (and Daddy).
I went downtown today, to a new store, and I got to see some women I know. It made me feel a lot stronger than I have felt in a few weeks.
You are in my heart every second of every day. I love you Baby Boy.
Love your Moma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home