Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, March 20, 2006

Dreaming

Good Morning Mr. Twinkle Toes
I want to be so happy today, thinking of all the people who get to see our letters to you. And Sandy, your nurse, is going to read all these too! but I'm so confused today. My stomache still hurts, and I just want to scream. Tomorrow is your due date. By all accounts, I should still have you in my belly. I want to wake up. But I've already had you, and you had to move on, I am awake. It's not fair. Do you wish you were still with us? Were you disapointed in me, when I said that it was Ok for you to go when you were ready? Maybe I should have held on tighter. I know thats not how it works. I know we did the right thing by letting you go in peace. It hurts so much Jack. You are my Baby Boy. I love you. I want you with me and Daddy. I miss you.
Love Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home