Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Prince

Hi Baby Boy
Daddy went out and got the new Prince c.d this morning. How fitting that today is the day it came out, your due date Mr. Twinkle Toes.
I'm not sure how I feel, but I went into your room for a minute and did a little dance, just for you. I smiled through my tears remembering feeling you in my belly, dancing with me to Prince. We can't listen to Prince and not do a little dance!
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes, I hope you can hear Prince to, and are dancing where ever you are.
Love, Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home