Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Where you are

Good Morning Baby Boy,
I've been having a lot of trouble at nights. I can't get to sleep. I wonder about where you are, like your daddy, I wonder if you are warm, if there is someone holding you, if its dark, if you're afraid. My heart tells me though, that where you are is beautiful and magical. Warm and peacefull, and what ever you want it to be. I just wish I could see you there, see what its like, make sure your Ok. I want you to know that I wish with all my heart I could have you with us, for your daddy. He takes care of me, but I hope I am doing enough for him too. I love you so much, my heart won't ever stop hurting.
Love Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home