Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Your Mom was busy

Hey Buddy

How was your day? Mine was not all that great. I went to work this morning, but I only lasted until noon, then I came home. I just couldn't stop thinking about you and wondering if you were warm and were you are and if someone was taking good care of you. I felt better once I got home and was with your Mom. Your mom was busy, she was putting the finishing touches on the scrapbook that she started when you were in her belly, it looks beautiful, it's got pictures of all of us in it, i'll get your Mom to leave it out on your dresser so if you want you can have a look at it. I think tommorow will be a better day at work, I just think today was bad because it was 1 month since you left us. Everyone says hi, we got another card in the mail today, it said that a donation was made in your name to the Hospital for Sick Children, that made your Mom and I really proud.
I just wish you were here with us:( Have a good night Buddy
Love your Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home