Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crying

Hi Buddy, Dad here

I really hope it doesn't make you sad when you see your Mom or me cry. Crying just helps us get our feelings out , so we don't keep them inside and make us feel bad later on. I cry when I think about the time we didn't have together, when I think about the things I didn't get to tell you or teach you, the things I didn't get to show you. Lately I've been crying because I've been feeling kinda guilty because I don't feel sad all day long, some times I laugh and mabey I shouldn't, but then I think of you and what you would want me to do, and then I can get on with my day with thoughts of you in my head. I also feel kinda bad because sometimes it feels like you were never here, like we are living our lives just as we did before your mom was pregnant with you, like nothing has changed, but it has changed, we have changed, for the better. Having you in our lives for the small time we did showed us what love was and what happiness was. Thanks Buddy.
So in closing, don't feel sad when you see your Mom and I cry, just believe that we are getting better and we will always have you in our hearts.

Love Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home