Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Part two

Hi Baby boy, I wanted to write again, so your daddy doesn't worry (or you too) I was so angry this afternoon. I'm sorry, I just get so frustrated with these feelings, knowing only time will help (and I've never been the most patient when it comes to things byond my controal). I wish I could make your daddy feel better, he says I do by taking care of myself as best I can, so I know you feel better that I saw the counsellor today. I'm going to start eating more veggies to.
Love Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home