Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Light

Hi Baby Boy
I've been thinking about holding you in my arms, wondering if I'd have asked you to stay with us, you could have. Maybe somehow when you opened your eyes, it would have been to say Hi Moma, not good bye. I wonder if when you were ready to leave your little body, you'd seen the perverbial light, or something like it. I wonder if you felt like you werre flying. I wish I knew what exact second your spirit left us, instead of the time the doctors watch said. I miss you Mr. Twinkle Toes. Did you hear us listening to Prince last night? I thought of you. I love you
Moma

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe & Karen said...

You know your the greatest Mom in the history of Mom's.

Love Joe

8:19 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

You are both the greatest! Anyone would know that from the way you talk to Jack and talk about each other.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I wrote you a note Karen but it came up on my blog instead of yours....duh! lol

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home