Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Kinda Lost

Hi Bud

It's nice and sunny out there today (Mom says thanks). I'm lost without you bud. I have your Mom here with me, and I have all of my friends and family, but there's just something missing, and that something is you. I told your Mom that I don't won't to celebrate Christmas or any kind of holidays this year, I hope everyone understands. I just don't want to celebrate without you.
I'm lost, I get up and go through the motions, but i'm just not here. I've gained a ton of weight (Eating helps me cope with pain). I just want to shut myself off from everyone and everything. I'm doing my best to keep it together for your Mom, but I just feel lost. I wish you were here with us today, I would have loved to have taken you out for a walk today in your really cool stroller that your Grandpa and Grandma W bought for you. It's really nice, you would have looked so cool in it. I see other fathers pushing their sons around and I feel so cheated, this was my time. Sorry Bud, I don't mean to bring you down.
Gonna go now and chill out.

Love Always

Your Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home