Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Pictures of you

Hi Baby Boy, we went to see Uncle Tom and Aunt Tara today, and the boys. I brought your scrap book to show everyone, and I am so proud of it, but it also makes me so sad, and angry. Your Daddy and I should have you with us to take to visit, not a stupid book of pictures. I feel really quite pathetic, telling everyone I'm so exited for them to see the pictures, when all I want to have is you to show. Its not fair, and I'm angry that I am so angry and sad, I don't like to feel like this, I don't know how to make it stop. I want you to see me smile, and hear me laugh. One day Jack you'll hear me laugh, just not today. I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes
Love, Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home