Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, March 31, 2006

Morning Buddy

Good Morning Jack

Dad here, as you know by now I didn't go to work today. I had a bad day yesterday and I really couldn't face all the people at the store today. Yesterday a woman came into the store, her and her husband were in our pre-natel class , she had her new baby daughter (I forget her name). She would have been the same age as you if you hadn't decided to make your appearance so early:). I was very sad to see her, I was happy that her little girl was happy, but after I told the lady about what had happened to us, she said the almost exact thing had happened to her and her little girl had been in the intensive care unit for 2 weeks. The thing that made me sad, and a little mad (O.K. alot Mad) was that her little girl was O.K. and with her and you are not with us:( Why did hse get to keep her baby and we didn't. It makes me so mad Bud, but I don't like to show it so I don't upset you or your Mom. I look at your room everyday (I loved painting it and getting it ready for you) and wish so much that you were with us. Your Mom had a rough day yesterday too, mabey she can tell you about it, but I'll just say that when I leave the house to go to work from now on I'll hide the good china:) I'm gonna take it easy today, and I think your Mom's gonna go to Barrie with your Grandma Townes and look around.
The other night Stan the Cat was sitting in the middle of your room and making all these strange noises, we just wondered if you were talking to him? or mabey you were pulling his tail?
That's My Boy

Love ya Buddy
Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home