Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tired

Morning Buddy

It's nice and sunny out there today, I know your Momma is saying thanks:)
I'm just waiting for the men to come and fix the water system and then I'm going to work, and your Momma has a few appointments today. She woke up with a headache, so I hope she is feeling better later. I just feel so tired all of the time, I wish your Mom and I could just get away for a week and not have to worry about anything. But I know that's not possible and when we got back it would all still be here. As I would have taught you, you just have to face your fears head on and deal with them instead of hiding. Today shouldn't be to bad at work (If everyone just does what they are suppose to do), I'll try and keep my cool. I look at the pictures of you on top of the bookcase and wonder what would have been, you would have been a month and a half old today, you would have been waking us up in the middle of the night because you were hungry, right now I would have been spending some time with you before I went to work . It makes me so mad that I have to write you a letter on this damm computer instead of talking to you in my arms (Please don't cry Momma).
I should get going

Have a good day Bud

Love Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home