Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, April 03, 2006

Thanks for the rain

Morning Buddy

Thanks for the rain out there today, you know that I enjoy this weather. I have to get ready to go into work soon. I'm not looking forward to it. I just hate seeing people with there babies and seeing people that don't know that you are not with us anymore. I'll just suck it up and get on with it I guess. Keep an eye on your Momma today O.K.?

Love you Buddy
Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Hi Joe and Karen!
Just checking on you two...its raining here today too. Just wanted to let you both know I was thinking of you. God bless!

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home