Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sunshine

Hi Baby Boy,
I'm worried about your daddy. I know its not your job to take care of us, you should be here for us to care for you. Life is the way it is. Could you send your daddy a sign, let him know your Ok. and even though its not the way its suposed to be, you're here with us in the way you can be. I know your daddy is every bit as lost as I am, I wish I knew the way so I could show him how to get through this, so he didn't worry so much about me. I don't know where I would be without your daddy. You know how wonderful he is, and how much he loves me, and you too.
Love Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home