Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

What I know, and don't

Hi Baby Boy. It sure doesn't feel like I know a whole lot these days, but I do know how much I love you and your daddy. If we can't have you with us, than I know I want to live, and be healthy, for your daddy and myself. I know I couldn't live without your daddy, and I know he sure couldn't live without me. I don't know how we can live without you though Mr. Twinkle Toes. I don't know if its fair to live without you, but we have to, our journey isn't finished yet. I know that theres a reason I'm still here, to be with your daddy, so I hope its Ok that we live, and we'll live in honor of you Jack.

Love You Mr.Twinkle Toes

Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Hopefully the weather will get a bit nicer and you both can get outdoors...you have both been through so much. My heart goes out to you both. And I know that Jack is sitting up there on Jesus's lap...
So you wanta go on the Island with me and Janice huh? Well Im sure you would have a super time..and we would keep you laughing....I bought a birthday cake today....choc cake with vanilla icing...mmmm..its no ones bday but Im in the mood for cake! Wish you were here...Id give you the biggest piece!!!!!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home