Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hey Big Red

Evening Buddy

I got wondering today if we have ever told you that your hair had a touch of Red in it. Your Mom has red hair and so does your Grandma Townes, and I use to get some red in my beard (Now it's just all grey). I saw a little boy today that had red hair and he made me think of you (I was standing on top of a ladder at the time). It made me smile, and shed a few tears, but mostly smiles. I could just picture you running around getting into all kinds of stuff, a true little red head . Miss ya Bud

Love Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home