Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Are you watching over us?

Hi Jack

It's late and i'm gonna go to be soon (I've got to get up early for work). I was thinking tonight, are you watching your Momma and Me from where ever you are? Just wondering. I got a new toy today, it takes old video tapes and puts them on your computer so you can burn them onto DVD's, it's pretty cool. I'm putting the original Star Wars movies on the computer right now.
Good night Buddy

Love Dad

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Thank you so much for the link information.....but I am not sure where it goes....lol..does it go inthe template??????

1:47 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Joe I did the sign up thingie but I have no clue what I am into...and I dont know what I even signed up for...I dont see anything different on my blog.....lol

3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home