Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, April 07, 2006

Angel Baby

Good Morning Baby Boy: I thought it was a good time to share this, I read it everyday- it gives me strength, and I think of you.

An Angel once lay beneath my heart, A promise of life to come; My little babe was resting there, Yet would not follow me home. My tiny precious Angel, Had plans unknown to all, For my Angel heard the voice of God, And hastened to his call. My Angel flew on fragile wings, Into the fathers arms; To slumber there in peaceful rest, Untouched by earthly harms. So slumber there, my precious child, Till I can come to you; I'll keep you here, deep in my heart, Till my journey on earth is through.
- 2001 Allison Chambers Coxsey-

This was sent to us from wonderful people Daddy knows, and I am so thankful. If I can't have you with me, I like knowing you are an Angel Baby, and can fly and have fun. Can you see us ? I wish I could see you, see you smile. You'd have a beautiful smile like Daddy. I miss you so much. My heart hurts.
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes, can you dance where you are ?
Love Moma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

That is so beautiful Karen!!! How are you doing today Sweety? The sun is shining in Ohio but this morning it was pouring buckets!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

I hope my pictures of Pacey have not upset you in any way....its kind of a touchy thing ya know? I would not do anything in this world to make you miss Jack more or make you feel bad. I feel that I can be very honest with you....and you can be the same with me. Jack was such a beautiful little boy...we dont always know why some things happen....God does have his reasons...sometimes thats real hard to accept when your the one doing the hurting. But trust in him...you are going to get through this...both of you are. And Jack.....well, he is just about the most adorable angel in Gods heaven. Hang in there you two...you have a lot of people praying for you...its going to be ok...but its going to take time. I wish I could just send you a big hug.....I know you could use it!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home