Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Permission

Hi Baby Boy, I've been thinking about my health, a lot, and how I need to start moving more and loosing some of this weight I've gained, but its so hard. Part of me feels like I don't want to, because I gained this weight with you. I also am struggling with feeling like I don't deserve to be healthy, because you're not here and I am. I know thats exactly why I should get better, because I am here, but part of me needs to still give myself permission to feel Ok before I can do it, and I don't know how to give myself permission... Any ideas Mr. Twinkle Toes ?
Love you,
Moma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Oh Karen sweety..you do deserve to be healthy! And Im sure Jack would want you to take care of yourself...promise me your going to start being better to YOU. The weather will be getting nicer...you can get outside and get some fresh air...we all need that after winter. Im sending you love and hugs!

12:29 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

You sound so much better today....must be the sunshine!!! Good to hear you and Joe took a ride...Im sure it was nice to get out. Leslie came home today, I went up for a while but didnt stay long...Im sure she is wore out and I have to work tonight. Take care Sweety...so glad to hear your having a better day.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home