Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Being Thankful

Good Morning Baby Boy.
I've decided that everyday, regardless of what kind of day I'm having, I'm going to type at least one thing I'm thankful for, or something positive I see (and those who know me, will understand my sense of what is positive ie. dandylions) So here goes; everyday, in equal order I am thankful for having had YOU Jack, for my husband Joe, our family and friends (I may not type that every day, but it is always the top 3)
Today I am thankful for the wild bunch of dandylions across the road, they are so strong and look pretty yellow growing out of the dirt.
I love you Baby Boy,
Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I am smiling as I read your blog today! I am so proud of you!! Jack was made from the very best part of you and Joe..he will always be with you, when you look at the clouds, when you feel the rain, when you smell the flowers...having Jack will shape you into the person you become...God bless

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home