Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday Morning

Morning Buddy

Well it's a start to another week. At least this week will be a short one since I have Friday off. I hope your day goes well, Mom was wondering last night as we laid in bed, is there time were you are? do you go to sleep? if so then you better be getting to sleep at a good time (I sure your Great Grandpa Townes who is looking after you makes sure your in bed at a good time). I wish I didn't have to go into work today, I really need to take a few days off and get the house back into some kind of order (Since you have been gone your Mom and I haven't been doing too much around here). I have to vacum and dust your room too. I'm gonna have a shower soon and try and wake up. Your Mom is still sleeping, she needs her rest.
Mabey I haven't said it alot in my letter's but I sure do love your Mom Jack, I wouldn't have been able to get through all of this without her.
Well, have a good day Buddy and I'll talk to you later

Love
Your Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home