Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, April 10, 2006

Spring

Hi Baby Boy. Did you see me go for a walk today? I thought of you every step. I saw the yellow buttercup flowers peek out from behind a rock, and the green grass that grows up from the dirt at the side of the road, its starting to sprout too. I came home and blew lots of bubbles into the sunshine. Did you see all the colours ? They flew right to the tops of the tree, then the breeze blew the wind chime- was that you laughing? it made me smile. I love you so much.
Moma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

When I read your post I got tears in my eyes! You sound so much better Karen ~ I can imagine Jack laughing as the bubbles come up to him ~ your walk sounds very refreshing...take time to smell the flowers, thats what its all about. God bless you. How is Joe doing?

5:33 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

ALso..thanks for the posting on " my people".....they truly are my people...they put so much trust in me ~ I would never let them down. I learn a lot from them.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home