Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Raindrops

Good Morning Baby Boy, I didn't want to get up today, but I did, I got up and went for a walk right away. I saw the yellow buttercups, I think they were hiding from the rain. I'm sad. I want you here to walk with me, I don't want to walk alone. I know you're in my heart, but its not the same, I want you here with me and daddy.
Today I'll be thankful for rainy days, just like your daddy likes, and a hot cup of tea to curl up with. I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes, I hope you're dancing in the rain. I would dance with you, and daddy would laugh at us.
Love, Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

You are not walking alone....ever.
Cheer up Sweety and fix me a cup of tea too!

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home