Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Part 2

Good Morning Baby Boy
Today I am going to give thanks to the men in my life, for without whom equally I wouldn't get through this time... so first to YOU. You Jack have been the most influential teacher I have ever had. I love you more than the moon and stars, so Thank you. Also, to your Daddy, my love, you know too how wonderful he is, I don't have to say anything else. And to My Daddy, Grandpa W, Uncles Albert, Tom and Paul, cousins Stew, Luke, Ethan and Logan (whom you would be happy to know is still swinging from the stairs- always has, always will). I couldn't have hand picked a better bunch of men to teach you what it meens to "Be a man" they are fantastic, so watch over them, and take notes Ok Mr. I love you, I miss you with all my heart.
Love Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home