Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, April 14, 2006

Peter Pan

My Baby Boy I found this quote from Peter Pan, I thought of you "The second star to the right and straight ahead till morning" Maybe when my journey on earth is through, thats how I'll find you again... I miss you so much. I feel guilty for wanting to be healthy and move again. Today, I'm thankful for quiet times. I love you.
Moma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Hey Karen ~
Just checking in....I like the thingie out of peter pan....Karen is there any kind of counseling near you for you to go to? maybe if you could go and talk with other young women like yourself it would help you....I feel so bad when I read that you feel guilty....Sweety you have nothing to feel guilty about. You and Joe are such good people and Jack was blessed to have you for parents. I dont know why he couldnt stay....but someday....you will understand it better. If I lost one of my babies my consolation would be that I know that baby is with God...the little babies all go to God. And isnt that what we all strive for? And Jack is already there, smiling with Jesus. I know you miss him....thats why I suggest the counseling. Nothing is ever going to take Jacks place in your life. But its ok for you to go on.....you have nothing to feel guilty for....please try to have a blessed Easter....I will be thinking of you and Joe.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

this is Catch..I have a new blag...mine is missing...lol..Use this one for now...lol

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home