Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, April 14, 2006

Your Tattoo

Evening Buddy

It's late thursday night and I can't sleep so i'm listening to Radiohead's O.K. Computer CD and i'm putting together a few ideas I have for your memorial tatto i'm going to get. I think it's going to be a straight ahead "Old School" tat with just your name and RIP written over the top of your name. I'm toying with the idea of adding some cool looking flames to it (Just because you were a beautiful fire in your Momma's belly). I'll post a picture of it once it's finished.
Your Momma and I got a really great email today from your nurse at Sick Kid's in Toronto, her name was Sandi, do you remember her? she was the lady who helped you hold on so your Momma could get down there and get a chance to hold you and talk to you. Both your Momma and I cannot put into words the thanks we have for her, she really makes a difference in this world.
I hope you don't mind buddy but I had your Momma put away a picture of you that we had out, it was the one with you hooked up to all of the tubes and wires, I don't think it was all of that stuff that was bothering me, I think it was that in the pic you looked so pink and healthy and everytime I see the picture I just want ot reach into it and pick you up and hold onto you so tight. It's not fair, I don't want these stupid pictures, I want my baby boy. Why? Why did this happen to us?
Sorry Buddy, I sometimes get off track (And start crying a bit when i'm typing).
Have a good night Buddy and say high to Grandpa T

Love your Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Hi Joe....

I think a tattoo would be a great idea...I hope you are sleeping better. I always pray for you and Karen.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home