Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, April 17, 2006

Thanks

Hi Baby Boy, I realized I hadn't posted any Thanks for the last couple of days, and I would have tought you how to be thankful, so I do want to keep up with that... Today I am very thankful for the women around me, who have been more of a support than thanks can say... You Grandma Townes and Wetherald, your Aunties Sarah, Tara, and Nadia, also your cousin Taylor. All of whom are so special to me, and without, I couldn't get through this. A special thank you to Taylor, for the beautiful pictures she drew for us, I'm sure you've seen them in your room. Daddy and I treasure them very much.
I love you Mr. Twinkle Toes,
Moma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home