Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Just Not the same

Morning Buddy

I'm hanging out here alone today, your Momma has went down to T.O. to see your Grandma and Grandpa Wetherald. I don't know why but I really didn't want to see anyone this weekend. I think there's two reasons. First, as you know your Mom and I are not all that religous, and this whole easter holiday is based around organized religon, and I guess I'm thinking that any kind of "Great" God that would steal away an innocent baby from a couple who have already been put through so much pain, I really don't want anything to do with them. Second, Easter is also all about children, about kids getting chocolate easter bunnies and hunting for easter eggs, and right now I'm just so mad because this was gonna be your first easter and I was gonna get you the biggest easter bunny there was (Even thought I would have had to help you eat it) and seeing and hearing about all of the other kids with their easter treats makes me really sad and miss you soo much.
I hope that people realize that it's not them personally that I don't want to see, it's just that seeing them makes me sad and miss ya Bud.
Your Momma just phoned me on the cell phone from Toronto to say she got down there O.K., she says her stomach hurts a bit, but I told her to just take it easy, so don't worry about her buddy.
Happy easter Buddy, here's a treat for you:) Don't eat it all at once (Who ami I kidding your my son , of course you'll eat it all at once)



Love you always

Your Dad

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Happy Easter to both of you...I know its a hard day and your both in my prayers

4:52 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Hey Karen...

Glad you went to Moms today....hope you had a good visit! I took lots of pictures today, will take more tomorrow and put them online Monday! I bet Mom was glad to see you! Take care Sweety.....God bless.

2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home