Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sun in the Park

Hi Baby Boy, It's late for me, but I wanted to know if you saw Daddy and I at the park today. We always love going to the park and sitting at the table with tea (for me) and coffee (for daddy). It was nice and warm out, lots of kids running around and playing on the swings. It made me smile, and miss you terribly. We thought of having you Jack, pushing your stroller through the park. But we will still go, and smile, thinking of you watching us. I think you'd want us to still go to the park, next time I'll bring some bubbles.
Love you so much Baby Boy.
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

GLAD TO HEAR YOU GOT OUT.....A PARK CAN BE SUCH A RELAXING PLACE....HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL!!! JACK WILL LIKE THE BUBBLES!!!!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home