Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, April 21, 2006

Talkin' about my Boy

Hey Buddy. It's friday and I have the day off (With Pay Yeah!!!) Your Mom and I are just takin' it easy. I'm going tonight to see Randy and Mr.Lahey from the Trailer Park Boys in Barrie (You know how much your Dad loves that show), the show isn't until 10:30 P.M. tonight so your Dad is gonna be 1 tired guy tommorow. Your Momma and I went to Barrie last night to a metting to talk to other people who don't have their children with them anymore (Mabey you have met some of them), the one lady there also had a little boy named Jackson, he sounded like he would have been pretty cool for you to hang out with. I gave everyone the address of this site so they can see how your Momma and I are doing and mabey it will help them out a little bit. They all thought it was pretty cool that you are sitting on your shelf in your bedroom inside Darth Vadar:)
Well I'm gonna go get some lunch and get ready for tonight!

Love ya Buddy

Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Joe I hope you have a good time tonight!! And hopefully some of the people you gave this address to will start a blog.Do you guys think it helps you??? I think the communication and sharing is good....how do you feel about it? hey Karen....huggs

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home