Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, April 27, 2006

You're Beautiful

Hi Baby Boy, It has been a rough couple of days here. Your daddy and I miss you so much, and I know you miss us too. I am thinking today about how very beautiful you are, just like your daddy. He says so many wonderful things about me, but you and I both know don't we Jack, who the strong one is. Ok, We take turns being the stong one. I never could have immagined I'd have to live without you Jack, I don't know how to. In all this the only thing your daddy and I can do is hold onto eachother, and I'm sure not going to let your daddy go, and I know he won't let me either. I love your daddy with all my heart and soul. Your grandma W. said it best, he is my rock of gibralter, and I am his strength too. Shine bright up there Mr. Twinkle Toes, so everyone can see how beautiful you are.
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Karen..

I was not upset by Joes words...it would just be hard for me to talk about Jack and not mention how much I do believe he is with Jesus Christ and he is happy and smiling. And I know you and Joe would love for him to be with you...I can only imagine how empty you are with out him. And yes Im sure at times it does get bitter...and Joe is probably thinking " these people say all this stuff but they dont know how we feel "..I realize that. I dont know why it happened, but I do know God has a plan..if I lost one of mine I would only make it through it by clinging to the belief that he is with our Lord and in a much better place. I know you understand what I am trying to say...and please dont go worrying about me....Im a tough old broad! lol. And Joe I understand your anger...you want your baby boy with you...anyone who reads your blog would know what a wonderful father you are. Its easy to see how much you love him. I wish I could say something to make it easier but all I know how to do is be a friend.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home