Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It was all you buddy, and nobody else!

Hey Buddy

Dad here, just sitting up late and thinking alot about you tonight. I went and talked to a really nice lady today, we talked about you and we talked about how your Momma and I are doing. I mentioned how just before you left us you opened your eyes and looked at both your momma and me , and how special that was. I believe that was all you, that was You looking at us, nobody else. This whole God thing has gotten me really upset lately, when people say that you are in a better place (Heaven) and you are sitting with God, I just want to scream and say that you are not in a better place, you should be right here with your Momma and your Dad, and if this "God" is so great why would he steal a baby from the arms of a loveing and caring couple who have done nothing wrong. I believe that you are somewhere really nice and you are with your great Grandpa Townes and your just looking at us and missing us, like we miss you. Sorry about ranting there, but I'm just so upset about all of this "God" stuff right now, why can't people just not say that stuff.
Love you forever and ever Buddy

Love Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I am sorry Joe, I never meant to offend you. The " God stuff" is a comfort to me amd I was only trying to comfort both of you. And I truly believe Jack is with God.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home