Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

How'd I do?

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, I've been thinking all night about how I did being a Moma. Were you comfortable when I held you, did you know how much I loved you? I don't remember talking to you all that much when I had you in my arms. I think I was in awe that I actually had you, but I wanted to say so many things. I know you can hear me now where you are, but its not the same. I'm sorry I never told you with my voice all I wanted to when I had the chance.
I love you Baby Boy, I hope and pray you knew that, and know it now.
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Karen
New babies feel their Mothers love...if you never said a word...he would still know it. Its just one of the miracles of Mother and Child.Just as even though, Jack is not with you...you know you are a Mother...you will always be Jacks Mother. And as lucky as you were to have Jack...he was also lucky to have you and Joe.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home