Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, April 24, 2006

Flowers

Good Morning Baby Boy. I've decided on one part of my tattoo for you. It's a flower called "Morning Glory" the spiritual meaning for it is ~a new perspective and finding a new meaning in life~ it fits perfectly having had you, you were my new perspective, and now that you're not here, finding a new meaing in life is what I have to do. I also just love the name Morning Glory. It makes me smile. I love you with all my heart baby boy, and I'll find a way to be Ok, one step at a time. Don't you worry, I'm keeping your Daddy right beside me too, you know that I love him, to the moon and back, just like you.
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I also love morning glories Karen. Are you getting a tattoo? someday Ill have to tell you about mine...( grin )..take care of you and Joe! Huggs

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home