Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Summers almost here

Hey Jack

I guess I have alot to say tonight. I don't know if your Momma has told you yet, but she had a good idea . She was thinking about inviting everyone over to our house for a family and friends bar-B que and get together, to talk about you and share stories about when you were in your Mommas tummy (Your Momma looked so beautiful when you were in there). I think it's a good idea. The nice weather is coming so I hope your gonna get a chance to go out and walk all around the trees and flowers.
I saw a single little star tonight and I showed your Momma and we both agreed and it was you.

Good night Buddy

Love Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

A bbq sounds great! Ill bring the hotdogs!

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home