Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Friday, April 28, 2006

Family

Hi Baby Boy, tomorrow we are going to visit Auntie Sarah and Uncle Al, Nolan and Aidan. I am really looking forward to seeing them, but my stomach hurts. We're suposed to have you to bring over, to meet your cousins, and now I don't have anything to bring over but pictures and its not fair. I know they are looking forward to seeing all our beautiful pictures, so you'd better believe I'll show them off proudly. I sure am thankfull for Al and Sarah, they are wonderful, and they love you very much Jack. I'll tell you about our visit tomorrow.
I love you
Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I hope you have a great time on your visit tomorrow!!! Enjoy yourself and have a good time!!!!! Im anxious to hear all about it!!!

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home