Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Love

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes, I know you're looking down on us today (and everyday) You know how much I love your Daddy, and how proud of him I am. He takes such good care of me, and works so hard. I wish he would give himself a break, but he won't rest will he ? I'll just bet that you're wishing you could be here with us too... please send your Daddy a wink, let him know you're Ok, and we'll wish on a star for you tonight. I love you to the moon and back Baby Boy.
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

HI Karen..

Just checking in....I dont know if you can tell the difference but you sound so much better ...I can tell it in your postings. I am so happy that you are. God bless you Sweety, I think of you daily. Blow Jack a kiss for me!!

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home