Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I was all ready Buddy

Hi Jack

Dad here. I just keep thinking I was all ready to be a Dad, I was all ready for the responsibility that goes along with it. I couldn't wait to look after you and your Mom, now I just feel like givin' up sometimes, your Mom's sad, and i'm sad and i'm also trying to keep your Mom's spirits up, it's really hard. I don't think it would have been as hard if we didn't get to see you and touch you and hold you and talk to you, I would never take back the time we had together, but sometimes I feel that if we hadn't met it would have been easier (I hate myself for even saying that).
Sorry Buddy, I love you and your Momma so much, I know one day your Momma and I will give you a little brother or sister but you have to know that you are our first baby and we will never ever forget you Buddy.

Love

Dad

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

You know what Joe? I understand exactly what you are sayin. And I think any normal person would feel the same way. Its going to take a lot of time. You and Karen have been through a lot.Your both in my thoughts.

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home