Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My star

Hi Baby Boy
I read this in the newsletter your daddy and I get, and it fits so close to my heart It helps when my stomach hurts because I miss you so much.

"Twinkle twinkle little star, we'll always know right where you are. You're in our souls, you're in our hearts, nothing could ever tear us appart. We'll look above each moonlit night, to see the glimmer of your shining light. Look down on us and feel our love, for you are our star above."

I love you Mr. Twinkle toes, to the moon and back
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

thats really nice Karen!!! I bet it made you feel good too. I love the way you tell Jack to the moon and back ~ I think its so cute!

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home