Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Opportunities

Good Morning Baby Boy
Today I'm excited, and I hope you are ok that Daddy and I have agreed that we want to share your pictures with Sick Kids hospital. There is a program for doctors, nurses and students studying families who have lost thier baby, and through volunteering our pictures of you to tell our story they will learn more personally what we go through. I was so mad when we couldn't donate your eyes. I wanted so much for another baby to get your eyes, so they can see everything I'd have wanted you to see in life. But we have other opportunities, and Daddy and I will use them all so your death won't have been for nothing. You matter so much in this world Jack, even if you arn't with us. I love you.
Love Moma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

What a wonderful thing to do Karen!! And by helping others you also help yourself...God bless you Sweety! You are such a caring person!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home