Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, May 06, 2006

What a Dreary Day

Hi Buddy

Well it's a pretty dreary day out there, it's usually the kind of day that I like, but today I guess I would have liked some sunshine. I got up early and got a coffee and drove around looking for a few garage sales but my heart just wasn't in it. Sounds silly but before you were born I had all these plans that saturday mornings we would leave your Momma sleeping and you and I would head out and hit all the sales and stop at timmies and get you some Tim-Bits to munch on. As I drove around I realized that was never gonna happen and it made me sad. Your Momma going through a rough patch right now. Her body is returning back to it's normal self and she's sad about that, I try my best to cheer her up and make her smile, but sometimes there's really nothing anyone can do to make a person feel better (I know all about that). I just sent her to lay down and get some sleep (She didn't sllep very well last night) so mabey she will feel a bit better later.
When we went out today I bought a Canvas to paint on, I haven't painted anything in a long time and you know what, mabey that will make me feel a bit better. I hope you like what I do.
Well, don't forget your dad loves ya Buddy

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home