Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Smile

Hi Mr. Twinkle Toes
I hope you're not too sad for Daddy and I. Its been a rough couple of days... doctors wern't kidding when they said things would seem to get better, then you're hit with a couple of bad days. We just miss you so much, and don't know what to do. I know you would love your Daddy's paintings ~ I think you were just like him, you left me a beautiful painting on my belly~ I love you with all my heart and soul baby boy, to the moon and back, is also how much I love your daddy.
love Moma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

I hear you Karen..my thoughts are with you Sweety.

8:31 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Karen I think what you put in the scrapbook is great! You'll be glad you made a scrapbook in years to come....you will always have it. I see all kind of neat things to put in them..they are pretty cool. Ash has made a nice one. I hope you are enjoying your weekend!!!!! Take care!

3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home