Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, May 08, 2006

Up and down kinda Day

Hey Buddy

Dad here, I've been havin' kinda a Up and Down kinda day. I saw a lady this morning with a baby that would be the same age as you and it got me thinking, i'm not really the sun loving person, I usually like the dark days , but I got thinking about how sunny today was and how much fun your momma and I would have had taking you out for walks in your cool stroller and having people look at you and say how cute you are (You took after your Momma). I felt sad and kinda mad that all you got to see was the inside of the hospitals, you never even got to see the sunshine. Everything I have read and what people have said, they say that your Momma and I will go through phases like these , where we will feel O.K. then we will feel sad or mad. I guess i'm just mad at all of these people who have babies, sometimes 2 or 3 and I just wonder why we can't have just 1 (That's you), it's not fair.
Well Dad was up late last night so I'm gonna start to wind down and get some sleep soon.
Love ya Buddy

Dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home