Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Monday, May 08, 2006

Feeling Better

Good Morning Baby Boy, How are you out there? I hope you are enjoying such a nice spring morning. The sun is shining, birds are singing... I could be a grump and hide under the covers, but I beat myself up enough yesterday didn't I, today I'll give myself a break and try to be more patient with myself. Today makes me think of a saying I came across "weeping may go on all night, but joy comes with the morning" It is very true today. I'm exhausted, but can see the joy having had you in my arms brought me, and it was worth everything Mr. Twinkle Toes.
Today I'm so thankfull for your Daddy, and for people we've never met, yet whom take the time to leave such kind, supportive words, during our good days, and not so good days, I hope you know who you are :)
I love you to the moon and back Baby Boy
Love Momma

2 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Im so glad you are having a better day!!! Now quit beating up on my friend Karen!!! Enjoy your day, the birds are singing and the sun is shining....( dont make me break out in song ~ it wont be pretty! LOL) Huggs to ya girlfriend.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Catch said...

Just a short note to let you know...I am painting my Mothers room today!!! hip hip horaaayy!I knew youd be proud of me!!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home