Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Morning Glory

Hi Baby Boy, Did you see me outside planting the flowers today? It felt good to be digging in the dirt and planting the seeds. But then I got really sad and so angry that you wern't here, and I felt like I didn't have any right to enjoy planting and growning anything since I couldn't help you grow. So I broke down and had myself a good 'ol red headed freak out and (I hope by now you're used to the red head temper thing) now I feel better. Auntie Sarah had a beautiful idea... what I planted could represent your spirit, and through gardening I can nurture and grow your spirit, I can talk to and love the flowers growing. And even if only one weed pops up, while, it would be that much more funny since I tend to like the wild flower, weed look anyway. And the neighbours already think I'm crazy, so what the heck. Here's to you my Baby Boy. I love you.
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

what a great idea! I have planted a few things this spring too....2 tomato plants and a hyacinth bush or plant or whatever it is..lol. I cant imagine having a good tomato from a plant I have actually planted! I wish I knew more about plants than I do. So glad your out in the sunshine!!!!!

almost forgot....the room is painted and it looks so nice,...I may take a picture....my mom loves it! right now I am her favorite daughter ( of course I am her only daughter..lol?

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home