Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Love

Good Morning Mr. Twinkle Toes
Did you see Daddy and I looking at the star last night? It was so pretty shining bright, and Daddy is sure it is you. Its been pretty rough around here, but I know you can see Daddy and I taking turns holding onto eachother. I sure do love your Daddy. He is so strong and brave, and loves me and you more than anything. He is my heart and soul
I love you Baby Boy
Love Momma

1 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Hey Karen....just checking in to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers....luv ya girl! get out in the sunshine Sweety!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home