Letter's to Jack

This Blog will be made up of letter's writen to our son Jack , who even though he is not with us physically ,he will always be in hearts. If people would like to make a donation in Jack's name, please make it to The Hospital for Sick Children. Thank You

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Love today

Hi My Baby Boy
Your Daddy said it all didn't he... You were in my heart today thats for sure (although I wish you could have been in my arms, I missed you so much) Thank you to your Daddy, I had a great day. I smiled. I love you so much Mr. Twinkle Toes, today I had a Happy Momma's Day.
I love you to the moon and back
Love Momma

3 Comments:

Blogger Catch said...

Im so glad you had a good day Karen..I know it wasnt easy for you. You and Joe are so supportive of each other and thats a wonderful thing.

1:07 PM  
Blogger L said...

Hi Karen,
I know yesterday had to be real hard for you both but I am glad to see you smile in your pictures.
Have a wonderful afternoon. ;)

2:35 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

Aww Karen...I know Sunday had to be a really tough time for you Sweety. And I have noticed you havent posted lately...I wish I knew what to say...it was so nice seeing that smile on your face in the pictures...please keep blogging, and keep praying ~ and what about your walks...have you walked lately? I think they help..my heart aches for you...I wish I could make it all better.

Are you going back to work? I think I read that you worked before.

You know you can email me anytime...my addy is on my profile. I am here for you...

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home